Details about this Career
The primary responsibility of the Office Manager is to provide support to our leadership team as well as manage the front desk, including fielding and routing calls, and greeting our guests. This role will also manage the office's daily operations, including vendor relations and inventory.
- Greet visitors in a professional manner and direct them to the appropriate personnel.
- Help to maintain a clean, professional, and welcoming office.
- Process, sort and distribute mail and packages that get delivered each day.
- Oversee the company apparel store and assist in maintaining apparel inventory.
- Manage office supplies inventory; order and distribute office supplies as necessary.
- Coordinate maintenance of office equipment and appliances as needed.
- Assist in fielding and routing incoming calls.
- Assist in executing company-wide events and functions.
- Assist accounting staff with tasks, such as, filing and accounts payable processing.
- Schedule meetings as requested.
- Assist HR in making initial phone calls to applicants.
- Assist with onboarding and completion of new hire paperwork.
- Represent Weller Brothers at various local career events.
- Run errands for the office staff as needed.
- Make decisions that are in the best interest of the company.
- Other duties needed to help drive and fulfill the Weller Brothers Mission.
Candidate Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities
- Work and communicate professionally with customers and team members.
- 1-3 year’s reception or general office experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- High level of confidentiality.
- Strong ability to work independently with little direction.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Excellent time management skills.
- High level of confidentiality and accountability.
- Collaborative, positive attitude with eagerness to learn and assist where needed.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
the Weller Brothers Way
Our Mission and Roots guide us in our decision and actions every day. They are not just written words; they are our culture.
Learn Our Values