Details about this Career
Weller Brothers provides the highest quality landscape design, construction and maintenance services to clients in Sioux Falls, SD, Rochester, MN, and the surrounding communities. Because we are growing, we are looking for a motivated and passionate Landscape Foreman to become part of our team.
We are offering relocation for this position!
Job Summary and Responsibilities
- Place orders for materials needed for projects. Make sure material deliveries are set to arrive as they are needed on the jobsite. For any special order materials, make sure that you have scheduled delivery on a timeline that allows the crew to continue a consistent pace of work.
- Contact and line up subcontractors for projects. Ensure subcontractors are scheduled to start and finish their portion of the work in sequence with what Weller Brothers is doing on that job site to maximize efficiency.
- Take time to review all plans with laborers making sure they are well aware of what their assignments are if you are going to be absent from a job site.
- Oversee your landscape crew, making sure they are on track and being productive.
- Talk frequently with homeowners in a professional manner to ensure satisfaction. Make suggestions to homeowners on possible project additions.
- Responsible for maintaining clean job sites. Record End-of-Day Checklist each day.
- Assess what needs to be done on the jobsite each day. Set goals for your crew each day. Hold crew accountable for their productivity. Keep project designer/ownership informed regarding crew member productivity and efficiency.
- Make sure all crew member timecards are in the box by the Monday of the week that paychecks will be distributed.
- Hold crew members accountable for being on time to work, and doing their respective duties.
- Report time and productivity daily using LMN for you and your crew in order to maintain a record of progress each day. Keep and submit all receipts for material and fuel purchased.
- Put in the hours necessary to make sure the job is getting done on time, including weekend and holidays if necessary.
- Maintain equipment. Responsible for getting all equipment to repair shops in a timely manner keeping in mind productivity.
Compensation and Benefits
- Relocation is available with this position
- Competitive wages for the best talent and for individuals who want to advance their career
- Simple IRA with company match
- Year-round employment
- Ample overtime during the summer work season
- Advancement opportunities available
- All job inquiries and interviews will be kept completely confidential
- Work and communicate professionally with customers and team members
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Strong ability to work independently with little direction
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent time management skills
- Collaborative, positive attitude with eagerness to learn and assist where needed
the Weller Brothers Way
Our Mission and Roots guide us in our decision and actions every day. They are not just written words; they are our culture.
Learn Our Values