Details about this Career
Weller Brothers provides the highest quality landscape design, construction and maintenance services to clients in the area. Because of tremendous growth, we are looking to add motivated and passionate Delivery Drivers for the 2022 Season.
Job Summary and Responsibilities
- Assist with construction/installation of landscapes by delivering material, moving equipment from job site to job site, and running for parts.
- Take direction from job site foremen.
- Communicate with job site foremen and landscape designers to make sure materials and equipment are in the correct location and on time.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive wages for the best talent and for individuals who want to advance their career.
- Year-round employment opportunities.
- Ample overtime from approximately April through November.
- Great advancement opportunities.
- Benefit package that includes, Healthcare, Dental, Vision and a matched Simple IRA.
- Ability to operate light duty and medium duty pickups and dump trucks.
- Ability to safely load and unload skid steers and mini/midi excavators on and off of equipment trailers.
- Ability to safely load and unload bulk and palletized materials into and out of dump trucks and pickups with a skid steer.
- Ability to communicate with job site foremen in a professional courteous manner.
- Ability to take constructive criticism.
- General knowledge of gardening and construction tools and small engine equipment.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Team player
- Willingness to work long hours to get the job done on time.
- Experience operating light duty and medium duty pickups and dump trucks.
- Safely loading and unloading skid steers and mini/midi excavators on to and off of equipment trailers.
- Safely loading and unloading bulk and palletized materials into and out of dump trucks and pickup.
the Weller Brothers Way
Our Mission and Roots guide us in our decision and actions every day. They are not just written words; they are our culture.
Learn Our Values