Details about this Career
Our success starts with our people!
Weller Brothers provides the highest quality landscape design, maintenance and construction services to clients in Sioux Falls, SD and the surrounding communities. Because we are growing, we are looking for a motivated and passionate Account Manager to oversee our existing maintenance customer base.
Job Summary and Responsibilities
- Retain and manage existing maintenance contracts and customers.
- Initiate outbound calls/communications with existing clients to suggest additional lawn and landscape services and/or enhancement projects when possible.
- Ensure properties/sites/residences meet or exceed customer and company quality expectations.
- Develop strong positive relationships with customers based upon clear, frequent, effective, professional, and timely communication, mutual trust and ability to meet or exceed their expectations.
- Prepare and present proposals in a timely and professional manner, according to company standards. Track and follow up on all presented proposals.
- Follow Weller Brothers documented sales process.
- Participate in various events, organizations, and industry associations for the purpose of building relationships.
- Develop community ties to enhance the Weller Brothers brand.
- Monitor production (time/expenses) with Landscape & Maintenance Production Managers and production team and provide avenues to improve bottom line.
- Identify job site priorities and assist with coordination of jobsite schedules.
- Execute site audits to provide enhancement and/or maintenance opportunities to clients and to provide feedback to the production teams.
- Provide excellent organizational management, leadership, and communication between client and production team.
- Promote high standards in customer service, safety, culture and positive team environment.
- Provide assistance managing crew members as needed including performance management, addressing complaints, planning, and assigning or directing workload
- Perform other duties as assigned including snow removal
Project Oversight Responsibilities
- Follow all processes and work with Landscape and Maintenance Production Managers to ensure the following responsibilities are fulfilled.
- Place orders for materials needed for projects. Make sure material deliveries are set to arrive as they are needed on the job site.
- Coordinate subcontractors for projects as needed.
- Oversee crew productivity and implantation of enhancement projects.
- Communicate expectations with clients in a professional manner.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Health insurance
- Simple IRA with company match
- Paid holidays and time off
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Year-round employment
- Company vehicle
- Personal and professional advancement opportunities
- All job inquiries and interviews will be kept completely confidential
- Ability to communicate with customers professionally and regularly to answer questions and solve problems
- Ability to confront difficult client situations
- Ability to deliver constructive criticism and hold employees accountable for improvement
Candidate Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities
- Similar account management and sales experience preferred but not required
- Landscape industry specific experience preferred but not required
- Must take initiative and be a self-starter
- Valid driver's license, clean driving record, and ability to obtain DOT Medical Card
We get jobs done the Weller Brothers Way.