Landscape Designer/Installer – Full Time
- Creativity while ensuring that the projects are completed in a safe professional manner, within budget, and on time.
- Looks for ways to incorporate new ideas into designs, while keeping up-to-date on new plant introductions, and hardscape materials.
- Create innovative, exciting, and practical designs that function well in a residential environment.
- Residential design background and experience with all aspects of residential design and installation.
- Competitive hourly wage starting at $18 per hour and up plus commission, depending on experience.
- 401K with 3% company match
- Health Insurance
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Year-round employment
- *All job inquiries and interviews will be kept completely confidential
- Take a leadership role within their crew
- Prepare designs, estimates, and planting schemes, then present them to client(s) in a timely and effective manner.
- Manage the production of their installation crew, including understanding landscape construction techniques and communicating with customers.
- Understand and implement ways to propose and sell high quality designs to clients. Build solid business relationships with clients.
- Assist with change order estimates and revisions as requested.
- Assist with other special projects as they arise
- Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture, Horticulture, Design, or equivalent experience
- Proficient with computer software programs including MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Significant local horticulture knowledge Strong work ethic
- Effective oral and written communication skills Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Can negotiate skillfully in tough situations with both internal and external groups Customer service experience
- Willingness to go above and beyond to ensure projects are completed in a timely manner and on budget